Case Manager - Lubbock, TX
Company: Chad Jones Law
Posted on: November 22, 2022
We have opportunities at all three of our locations, College
Station, Midland, and Lubbock, TX.
At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal
service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our
service-focused, results driven team routinely reviews medical
evidence, investigates accident scenes, works with outside experts
and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain
the compensation they deserve.
Summary:We're a growing Plaintiff's firm that handles a wide range
of injury and wrongful death cases, most of which are car,
motorcycle and big truck wrecks.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable, productive legal Case
Manager who will help clients navigate the complex legal system by
providing them with support and assistance throughout the
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of case management, including
deadlines, Settlement Disbursal Statements, and recommendations for
cost and time- effective ways to accomplish the client's needs
- Manage timelines and deadlines of each of your assigned
- Work on each case quickly and efficiently, along with the
attorney, from beginning to end
- Meeting with new and existing clients
- Draft legal documents for attorney review
- Identify issues and solve problems quickly
- Communicate with clients and insurance adjusters on a regular
- Communicate effectively with our internal records specialists
and investigators to ensure the correct and complete investigative
and medical records are obtained in a timely manner
- Review your cases' medical records and assemble files
- Prepare and submit correspondence
- Enter detailed notes and keep cases updated in Litify
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years'
experience as insurance adjuster, legal assistant, legal secretary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong
attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt
quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Punctual and reliable
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Personal injury case management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply to this post
and complete the following WonScore Assessment.
Why Us:For starters, we're in a high growth state. Also, we want
the community to know we are the go-to choice for all their legal
matters, and that is where you come in.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney,
and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect
the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of
Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a
culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and
compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Chad Jones Law, Lubbock , Case Manager - Lubbock, TX, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!