Hospice Clinical Manager (RN)
Company: Curo Health Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice,
home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on
clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company
culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and
innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry.
Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when
life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our
We're looking for a Hospice Clinical Manager (RN) to join our
You will report directly to the Executive Director, Administrator,
or Senior Patient Care Manager. You will be responsible for the day
to day operations of your assigned hospice site, administering the
clinical aspects of the hospice program and for ensuring the
provision or quality of care to patients.
- Managing the site in the absence of the Executive Director,
Administrator, or Senior/Executive Patient Care Manager.
- Managing and overseeing clinical and administrative and
- Responding to phone referral/inquiries in a timely,
professional, and compassionate manner
- Participate in on-call nursing schedule and providing direct
skilled bedside nursing care in patients homes
- Degree in Nursing. Registered Nurse with ASN or BSN from an
accredited school of nursing, one year experience as an RN
(Licensed in the state of requested employment)
- Three years' experience in direct patient care. One year of
management experience. Two or more years' experience in hospice or
home health required.
- Must be able to effectively operate nursing assessment tools
and office equipment to include, computer and or tablet
- Sensitivity to feeling of the terminally ill and their families
before and after a patient's death
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along
with an understanding of the hospice concept
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
Keywords: Curo Health Services, Lubbock , Hospice Clinical Manager (RN), Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!