Manager Laboratory - Lab Svcs - Covenant Plainview
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Covenant Health is seeking a Full Time, Day Shift
Manager Laboratory (MT) with the Lab Svcs Department at Covenant
Plainview. Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will
receive an email or text message with additional questions from our
Modern Hire system. Job Summary: Performs and directs laboratory
administrative, operational, and outreach. Responsible for the
management of the Laboratory Information System. Requires limited
supervision. Essential Function:
- Responsible for all identified outcome measures as denoted on
- Participate in the development of and assist in the process of
maintaining a formal budget for the laboratory. The budget should
reflect a clear, concise coordinated financial program for
attaining the laboratories goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the Clinical Laboratory and Regional Laboratories
Performance Improvement program.
- Coordinates the ongoing development and maintenance of the
Laboratory Information System.
- Provides sufficient and timely data for use in program planning
and evaluation through the management and administrative
- Directs overall Laboratory operations in the absence of the
- Develops and implements strategic direction for laboratory
outreach as well as coordinates the business development processes
required for laboratory outreach.
- Directs operations related to laboratory outreach:
IT/connectivity, customer service, central processing,
sales/marketing, inventory management, logistics, and contracting.
Minimum Position Requeirements Education:
- Bachelor's Degree Medical Technology or Biological Science.
- Associate's Degree Business Administration. Or
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration. Or equivalent
- Coursework/Training Training in Business, Management, LIS, or
Related Fields. Experience:
- 5 years Clinical Laboratory experience:
- Including 3 years in a supervisory capacity, or
- 5 years experience leading and/or administrative oversight of
operations. Preferred Position Qualifications: Experience:
- Strong management experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
About Providence At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of
"Know me, care for me, ease my way." Working at our family of
organizations means that regardless of your role, we'll walk
alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support
others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an
inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is
essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers
(all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and
a full range of health and social services across Alaska,
California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a
comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people,
advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year
tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Requsition ID:
SR356906 Company: Covenant Jobs Job Category: Clinical Laboratory
Job Function: Clinical Care Schedule: Full time Shift: Day Career
Track: Leadership Department: 8001 CLINICAL LAB 1ST FLR Address: TX
Plainview 2601 Dimmitt Rd Covenant Health is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status,
religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Lubbock , Manager Laboratory - Lab Svcs - Covenant Plainview, Executive , Plainview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!