Marketing & Event Manager
Company: Carpet Tech
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Marketing & Event Manager
Carpet Tech has built our business largely on relationships with
our customers and the communities we serve over the years through
grassroots connections at local community and non-profit events. We
are seeing a skilled marketing and event coordinator to manage
sponsorship requests and event activations at all five of our Texas
and New Mexico locations.
We are looking for a super organized, passionate, and
detailed-oriented event coordinator to join our sales and marketing
team. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to
detail, project management skills, and a knack for fostering
partnerships. This position requires good judgment, attention to
detail, and a desire to connect with customers, prospects, and
community leaders to promote the Carpet Tech brand. In addition,
this role will require some regional, day travel, and some weekends
to set up and attend in-person events.
Carpet Tech is a regional floor care and flood/fire restoration
company located in Lubbock, Texas. We service commercial and
residential customers in Lubbock, Amarillo, Permian Basin,
McKinney, and Clovis, NM.
- Evaluate and manage all incoming sponsorships and professional
networking opportunities for various locations.
- Continuously research opportunities for community and
professional promotion in the form of in-person events and
- Good negotiating skills to enhance all opportunities.
- Develop and manage both sponsorship and event activation
budgets for various service lines and locations.
- Understand and ensure fulfillment of all strategic promotional
events and sponsorships, coordinating staff, transportation,
booth/table elements, and all promotional items
- Travel to various regional locations to set up and activate
events both weekdays and weekends.
- Creatively develop themes, booth ideas, collateral, and
giveaways to enhance promotional presence and event success.
- Develop promotional plans and tactics before, during, and after
all events, including social media posts and videos.
- Engage in the continual evaluation of events as well as
tracking the ROI of initiatives.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking, and
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Keen organization and time management skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities
- Great leadership and goal-setting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Inventory management
- Understanding of the event logistics, including common
obstacles and effective solutions
- 3-5 years experience in marketing management and /or event
promotion and activation
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Ability to meet short deadlines, work in a fast-paced
environment, and coordinate with various teams, departments, and
- Detailed oriented, multi-tasker, and SUPER organized
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and flexibility to manage
- Responsive and quick to react to new and urgent requests
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback and embrace
- Ability to assess needs to be a good partner and maintain
strong business relationships
- Ability to travel to events (day only or one night stay),
including some weekends.
What we offer:
- Accrued sick leave
- Full Health, Dental and Vision coverage for Employee
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the companySalary
Range: Based on experience
Keywords: Carpet Tech, Lubbock , Marketing & Event Manager, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!