Construction Project Manager
Company: Snelling Staffing, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Salary: $90k - 100k per year + benefits
Reference: Const Project Mgr
Construction Project Manager summary
We are looking for an upstanding Construction Project Manager for
one of Lubbock's premier residential and design and building
companies. This person will work with other managers and the
Superintendent to inspect new builds on residential construction
projects-including foundations, plumbing and electrical, structure,
aesthetics-to ensure structural and regulatory soundness as well as
liaise with stakeholders regarding any corrective action needed
prior to project completion. The ideal candidate will have
knowledge of construction engineering fundamentals and safety
regulations to ensure the soundness of building structures. Top
candidates will be of unimpeachable integrity, detail-oriented and
assertive. If this sounds like you and you are looking for your
next long-term career opportunity-get in touch today!Construction
Project Manager responsibilities
- Verify plans and specifications for construction projects to
ensure conformance with build regulations.
- Attend pre-construction meetings.
- Conduct field inspections to ensure standards of building
structures and materials.
- Address any violations and stop-work orders where structures
and materials do not comply with regulations.
- Mitigate deviations and disagreements through Superintendent
for any further clarification/remedy, when needed.
- Maintain records of documentation e.g., warranty and compliance
for new builds.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects,
engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order
costs.Construction Project Manager skills/expertise
- Engineering degree or 5 years' experience in the construction
- Demonstrated ability to train/drive a team
- Training in confined space and OSHA construction safety.
- Proficient knowledge of fall protection and work zone
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong communication skills and supervisory experience.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-orientedConstruction Project Manager
This position offers exceptional compensation, paid insurance,
holidays & vacation as well an opportunity to really grow your
expertise.Interested and qualified candidates for the Construction
Project Manager should submit their resume for immediate
consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and
qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an initial
telephone interview.For additional information, please contact Leta
Page at (806) 797-3281.About Snelling:Locally owned and operated
here in Lubbock since 1967, our Snelling team has been matching
exceptional people with exceptional job opportunities for over 50
years. Our local Staffing Team has over 200 years of combined
staffing experience here in Lubbock alone. Whether you're searching
for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust
the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve
more.Awards and Recognition:Best Professional Search Firms - -
Forbes 2022Best Temporary Staffing Firms - - Forbes 2022Best of
Staffing - Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2021)Lubbock
Avalanche-Journal Best of Lubbock - - Best Employment Agency1
Keywords: Snelling Staffing, L.L.C., Lubbock , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!