Inside Sales Manager (FreedomPlus) (Remote Work from Home)
Company: Freedom Financial Network
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you excel at managing daily sales metrics? Are you an
inspirational leader who can motivate a sales team in a fast-paced
call center environment? If you are an experienced Inside Sales
Manager who enjoys taking on new challenges and strives to be the
best, then we are interested in speaking with you!
Freedom Financial is growing exponentially and our FreedomPlus
division is looking for our next Inside Sales Unit Manager !
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for providing guidance and
direction to a team of Loan Consultants who are focused on selling
the FreedomPlus personal loan product in a call center setting. The
Inside Sales Manager is also responsible for a number of special
projects and reporting functions, as well as training, coaching,
and mentoring the sales team.
In this role, the Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of Loan
Consultants while being responsible for all aspects of customer
inquiries from qualification to closing. As the Inside Sales
Manager, you will provide support and guidance to the sales team
and assist in the following areas:
- The rollout and introduction of procedural and process changes,
underwriting criteria, sales techniques and strategies, internal
departmental changes, and business priorities.
- Assisting in training and mentoring New Hires.
- Providing performance feedback, coaching, and inspiration to
your direct Loan Consultant.
- Ensuring both overall team and individual Loan Consultant goals
are met including productivity minimums, close rates, and QA
- Lead by example in the areas of pipeline management and
- Identify and champion process improvement and innovation
- Shift: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
- Training: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, for the first four weeks and
then spending 30-60 days in the role of a Loan Consultant in order
to better understand the position so that you may more effectively
coach, motivate and lead your team.
- Hours: Start times vary from 6am-10:30am Monday-Friday and 7am
- This role will be remote, from your home. We provide a computer
and phone. You must have high-speed internet with a wired
connection available.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales management experience,
preferably in a call center setting.
- Must be available to work either the Tuesday-Saturday or
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft products including Word,
Excel and Outlook.
- Proven ability to partner with employees and management to
communicate various policies, procedures, standards, and
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for
communicating with all levels of staff.
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized while working on
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners to drive synergy
and efficienciesWHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there is a lot of opportunity for
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work nine times by our employees,
including the #1 spot for two years in a row!
- Salary base plus monthly bonus based on team performance.
- Award-winning benefits package to start within 30 days of your
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Three weeks paid vacation, which increases with tenure.
- Nine paid holidays and five sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday!ABOUT
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance
company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don't:
Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not
account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the
path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and
personalized support at every step. We help people control
expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better
financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and
analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored
for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal
loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have
served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15
billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over
the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we're passionate about supporting our
communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed
by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021.
We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion,
and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work
every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally
of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity
Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we
topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business
Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San
Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech
Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021
Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to
Work winner, to name a few.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where
dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other
succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you.
Keywords: Freedom Financial Network, Lubbock , Inside Sales Manager (FreedomPlus) (Remote Work from Home), Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!