Medical Device Sales Representative (Territory Manager), Urology/SE/Energy
Company: Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Working Location: Texas, Lubbock
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and
health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives
healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
Job Description The Territory Manager will aid in the direct sales
of the company's capital equipment, disposable product line and
service offerings. The incumbent calls on, and is responsive to,
existing and prospective customers, in order to determine customer
s needs, concerns, issues, problems and challenges. Territory
Managers will use this information to provide solutions to solve
customer s issues, while enhancing long term relationships between
customer, company and Territory Manager. They are expected to
develop new accounts and grow business in existing accounts within
established geographic territory. The incumbent is expected to
exceed assigned Sales Targets, respond to requests for information
and data from sales management, marketing and corporate
administration. He/She must also understand and work within
boundaries of all corporate policies and guidelines.
Job Duties * Meeting or exceeding Annual Territory Revenue Sales
and Gross Profit Targets.
* Organizing and planning territory for efficient and productive
coverage by own initiatives as well as utilizing company's sales
* Utilizing company's Promotional Programs, Financing Options,
Placement & Leverage Agreements as well as other company resources
to meet & achieve sales results.
* Completing and maintaining sales paperwork, CRM and other records
in an orderly fashion and submitting in a timely and accurate
* Providing necessary and appropriate post sales and support
service to customers including:
- Installation assistance.
- Training and in servicing on use and operation of equipment.
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up to date
condition on pricing, service and latest product release
- Ongoing and routine follow up with customers during pre and post
sales efforts to ensure proper customer company relationships.
- Continuous updating all customers on company product
modifications, changes, and enhancements.
* Acquiring, maintaining and expanding knowledge of company's
products, competitive products, clinical procedures and the
surgical market to better meet and serve customers product,
clinical and service needs.
* Representing company at trade association meetings to promote
products and meet with key customers relative to progressing sales
and associated business goals.
* Gathering data for new and existing products to help Marketing
satisfy market needs.
* Performing all other essential duties as directed.
Job Requirements REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge.
* Minimum of 2 years of prior sales or marketing experience.
* Prior experience or desire for compensation based on 100%
* Prior sales or marketing experience with medical devices or
within a hospital medical environment is highly preferred.
* Proven track record of success.
* Basic computer skills (MS Office) and strong communication
(verbal & written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
* High degree of initiative and creativity and the ability to meet
deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment (minimum 40 lb).
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we
offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus
program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition
reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave,
on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be
ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus' Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical
technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing
to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic,
and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes,
reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients.
Olympus' Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and
video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system
integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of
endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic
applications. For more information, visit
Olympus...True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: -- United States (US) -- Texas (US-TX) -- Lubbock
Keywords: Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Lubbock , Medical Device Sales Representative (Territory Manager), Urology/SE/Energy, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!