General Manager(09239) - 1402 N. Lubbock Rd
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: May 4, 2021
ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning
and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they
need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone
there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do
that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved
up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's
Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically general managers. It's a
tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll
need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to
mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time
to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the
best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift.
This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control,
and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow
ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from
your crew. You must be able to foster a team environment and
- Operation of all equipment.
- Ability to take on all roles in the store, including delivery
expert. (Must have own personal vehicle).
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and
- Prepare product following established standards.
- Receive and process telephone and computer orders.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Take inventory and process associated paperwork.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Be timely and reliable.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to take on other tasks as assigned.
- You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
with two years of experience driving, and a safe driving record
meeting company standard. As well as access to an insured vehicle
which can be used for delivery.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly. (May use calculator.)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and
- Motor coordination between eyes, hands/fingers to rapidly and
accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures
range from 36 degrees in coolers to 90 degrees and above in some
- Sudden changes in temperatures in work area and while
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and
- Exposed to a combination of office and store
- Required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to
- May be required to climb flights of stairs during delivery.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers
and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery
driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager
Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the
unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Lubbock , General Manager(09239) - 1402 N. Lubbock Rd, Executive , Brownfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!