Executive Assistant to the CEO
Company: Household Staffing
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Our client in Lubbock, TX is currently looking for an Executive
Administrative Assistant to support their CEO and Executive Team.
You will be working in a team in team environment and will support
projects and activities critical to the success of the business!
You will leverage your positive energy, solid organizational
skills, and creative planning skills to successfully manage your
day and support your Executive Team.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and Executive Team
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Schedule and arrange meetings, appointments, conference calls
and social events
- Organize, plan and oversee meeting coordination and notes
- Organize and maintain executive and group calendars
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries and
submit required expense reports, according to corporate
- Answer phone, screen calls, and take messages / forward as
- Respond to general inquiries and provides information as
- Ordering meals and completing miscellaneous errands
- Type, format and produce documents such as presentations,
correspondence and standard reports
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence
- Other duties as assigned Key Skills:
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker who is well
organized, self-directed and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a
fast-paced environment. The candidate must be flexible,
detail-oriented, bright, and articulate and hold the highest
ethical and professional standards.
This role will require 24 / 7 attention and responsiveness to the
Executive Team. You must be willing to be flexible as the needs of
the Executive Team will vary and be demanding.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required.
- Make sound decisions, exercise good judgment and solve
- Reliable, punctual, motivated, hard-working and a willingness
to go "above and beyond"
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments at
- Ability to be discrete
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and demanding
environment and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and difficult
- Must be a team player
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Working knowledge of office equipment including PCs, scanners,
photocopiers, multi-line telephones and Apple products
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Video
- Excellent presence and superior written and oral communication
- Availability after business hours and ability to come in early
and stay late depending upon business need Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- 5+ years as an Assistant to a C-Level Executive Benefits:
To be reviewed in the company's employment handbook during the
Keywords: Household Staffing, Lubbock , Executive Assistant to the CEO, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!