Dairy Service Support Technician
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!What you will
be doingAre you passionate about making a difference in the
livestock industry? At Micro Technologies, we create innovative
solutions that help animal agricultural partners feed the world. As
a part of the AmerisourceBergen family of companies, this is the
important role we play in creating healthier futures for all. Apply
today to join our team of people-first, customer obsessed
professionals!The Dairy Technical Support position is responsible
for providing a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the
site selection, ongoing preventative maintenance, customer service
and user training of the Micro sanitation program. The Dairy
Technical Support position will also provide sales support,
influence and education of product use with the customers for
purposes of maximizing customer value and sanitation revenue.
- Build trust and influence with customers as well as sustain and
maintain the relationship with integrity and dedication to the
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, onsite and remote
service and support of the Sanitation Systems and other
technologies to include but not limited to:
- Optimizing the customer benefit of our systems and
- Maximizing system uptime
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Installation of parts and other electrical work
- May conduct a site study to select appropriate location for
building, equipment and customer's needs.
- Transport and deliver equipment to customer's sites.
- Be knowledgeable of all products that can be used through the
Micro sanitation System including product indications,
concentration ranges and other information necessary to educate and
assist customers in implementing sanitation products.
- Maintain, modify and adjust with the sanitation system software
based upon the customer's specifications.
- Perform standard operational tests under protocol
- Follow standardized checklists and write or amend standard
- Trains customer staff on operational and inventory control
- Continual education of customer management team on new products
and programs offered by Micro which supports and drives increased
- Work in collaboration with the Program Development (PDSR) sales
teams to develop customer product plans which grow sales revenues
in the territory.
- Must be able to effectively communicate processes and changes
to customers and other employees.
- Prepare and complete all paper work required in the maintenance
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.What your
background should look like
- High School diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring, plumbing, welding and
fabrication is required.
- Experience and understanding of dairy operations helpful.
- Experience with use of power tools, volt meters.
- Ability to read electrical diagrams, setting up computer
programs, and following instructions.
- Requires computer skills, including Microsoft Office and basic
knowledge of computer-based software.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Good customer service skills and a sense of urgency are
required. Driver's License and acceptable driving record is
- CDL is preferred or must be able to obtain CDL license if
- Will be responsible to cover Emergency Service Calls and be
part of a rotation team to cover holidays and weekend coverage.
Overnight travel is required.
- Position requires constant standing, listening/hearing and
- Position requires frequent walking, lifting, carrying, pushing,
pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
reaching, handling, and repetitive motions.
- Position will require occasional sitting, talking, and
- Must be able to lift 75 to 100 pounds regularly.
- Position rarely requires crawling and feeling. What
AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer a competitive total rewards
package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to
our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs
that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet
the needs of our team members' and their families. Some of these
programs include paid time off including paid parental leave,
access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and
life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and
other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.Because we
take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings
may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through team member
contributions. For details visit .ScheduleFull timeAffiliated
CompaniesAffiliated Companies: MWI Veterinary Supply CompanyEqual
Employment OpportunityAmerisourceBergen is committed to providing
equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or
membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Lubbock , Dairy Service Support Technician, Engineering , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...