Entry Level Scooter Technician - $17/Hr
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company.
We're on a mission to build a future where transportation is
shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most
Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric
bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an
estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the
world #RideGreen at li.me !
We are looking for Mechanics to join our team and help maintain our
fleet of shared electric vehicles. As a mechanic, you will work in
a team to identify critical parts of our product lines to improve
and ensure the safe operating condition of our fleet.
What you'll do:
- Ensure operational compliance and safety of all electric
- Perform a variety repairs from basic maintenance to complex
electronic part replacement
- Maintain and abide by safety and hygiene standards within the
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles by efficiently
completing tasks assigned
- Identify issues and find creative solutions to overcome
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Some experience as a mechanic in the automotive/transportation
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge
of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Good communicator with the ability to read and follow
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well
with others - teamwork is key to success!
This is a contracted position that will be hired, managed, and
compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting
information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may
forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party
employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant
regarding the role.
The hourly rate for this position is $ 17.00 . This position is not
eligible for benefits through Lime as this is a contract
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure
if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we
encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that's just the start.
We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more.
That's why we're dedicated to hiring and developing the most
talented and globally diverse team - which includes individuals
with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and
Associated topics: autocad, bsme, design, machine, mechanical
engineer, powertrain, propulsion, solidworks, turbine,
Keywords: LIME, Lubbock , Entry Level Scooter Technician - $17/Hr, Engineering , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!