Senior Military Science Instructor
Company: Golden Key Group
Posted on: January 8, 2019
With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25 Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Senior Military Science Instructor (SMSI)
* Have been a Commissioned Office within the U.S Army, Active Component, or former or current officer in the U.S Army Reserve, or Army National Guard
* Permanent support minimum six years prior Active or Reserve Component military experience
* Temporary support minimum four years (six years preferred) prior active or reserve military experience
* Experience shall be current (within the last five years at time of initial assignment as a contractor instructor) and have been terminated with an honorable discharge or retirement
* Meet the academic institution's qualifications and requirements for instructor positions at that institution
* Possess a thorough knowledge of the Army organizational structure, mission objectives, function, procedures, agency regulations and policy pertaining to the Department of the Army
* Have knowledge and experience of military training and field training evaluations
* Possess knowledge of basic Solider skills, to include map reading, land navigation, marksmanship, drill and ceremonies, weapons experience with U.S Army small arms
* Possess knowledge of safety skills in the use of small arms, ammunition and pyrotechnics
* Possess computer skills, to include operation of Microsoft word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics programs, performance of user maintenance, Microsoft Windows environments, and familiarity with e-mail and internet environment and operations
* Teach effectively in a classroom and field training setting, presenting both standardized instruction and creative workshops
* Contractor personnel shall have demonstrated instructor ability in military field training exercises and be able to live/instruct in field environment for extended periods during training exercises
* Will be subject to background checks for Positions of Significant Trust and Authority (POSTA)
* Will be subject to pre-employment and/or random drug testing
Place of Performance: Texas Tech University - Lubbock, Texas
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
Keywords: Golden Key Group, Lubbock , Senior Military Science Instructor, Education / Teaching , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!