Associate Professor- Child Abuse (Physician )
Company: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Pediatrics opening in Lubbock, Texas.
- Serve as a key member of a multidisciplinary team including,
physicians, medical social workers, psychiatrist/therapists, and
sexual assault nurse examiners.
- Collaborate with the Multidisciplinary child abuse team which
includes local law enforcement officers, district attorney, child
protective services and victim advocates.
- Provide patient and family centric outpatient medical
evaluations and care to infants, children, and youth with suspected
child maltreatment, and to their non-abusive family.
- Inpatient and ED consults in both local hospitals are handled
by the Child Abuse Physician in collaboration with the various
hospitalists, ED, and PICU physicians.
- Provide testimony in both civil and criminal cases.
- Guide the development of the next generation of physicians;
teaching resident, and medical students.
- Time and opportunity to pursue research and other scholarly
activities and develop new, value-added services in our general
pediatric and pediatric sub-specialty practices.
- Provide consultation and education for Children s Protective
Investigations and primary care providers in our service
- Participate in quality improvement activities of both
Keywords: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock , Associate Professor- Child Abuse (Physician ), Education / Teaching , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...