Company: Allied Stone Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Basic office duties (answering/transferring calls, filing
- Check and respond to emails within a timely manner.
- Verify jobs are completed.
- Closing out jobs in the system.
- Sending of COC's/invoices.
- Communicate between builders, installers, other departments to
get jobs done.
- Other duties as needed.Install processing: mid-level
- Check upcoming jobs for errors.
- Communicate between departments to ensure errors are addresses
- Confirm install dates with builders.
- Print & compile folders for installers.
- Compile lists for sink warehouse & production.
- Other duties as needed.Install scheduling: senior level
- Bilingual (Spanish).
- Knowledge of installation process & repairs.
- Upkeep of install slab (jobs returned, color match, etc.).
- Keep slab cleared of trash pieces.
- Assist installers in finding jobs, pcs missing etc.
- Receiving sinks from warehouse and upkeep of sink room.
- Daily scheduling of installers jobs.
- Communicate between installers and office.
- Other duties as needed
Keywords: Allied Stone Inc, Lubbock , Install Admin, Administration, Clerical , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!