Financial Analyst Needed
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 16, 2020
- Analyzes and reviews financial data; information; and
applicable business, financial, and/or regulatory plans.
- Develops financial objectives and strategies.
- Develops and implements internal financial policies and
- Ensures compliance with established procedures, requirements,
laws, and regulations; completeness of data; and presence of
- Monitors and coordinates third-party financial reviews,
including the accumulation of data, financial modeling, reporting,
and monitoring of responses.
- Develops and maintains reporting system of standardized monthly
statistical and operational activity. Prepares reports in a timely
and accurate manner.
- Evaluates and monitors agency assets and liabilities.
- Provides interpretation on technical questions of financial and
regulatory compliance with applicable state and federal statutes
- Assists in administering financial processes and systems
developed to oversee regulated entities.
- May supervise the work of others.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Experience in financial analysis and regulatory work.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with
major coursework in accounting, business administration,
economics, or a related field is generally preferred. Experience
and education may be substituted for one another.
- Healthcare experience, Master of Business Administration,
and/or Certified Public Accountant.
- Knowledge of financial analyses and examination procedures for
regulated entities, of financial and industry terminology and
practices, and of statistical analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically
- Ability to perform and interpret numerical analyses; to
interpret statutes; to analyze, evaluate, and summarize financial
and management records for accuracy and conformance to
procedures, rules, and regulations; to prepare reports and
correspondence regarding findings; to communicate effectively; and
to supervise the work of others.
Direct Hire with a Stable Company in business for 45 years in the
Rewarding and Great Environment
Why Kelly--?With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like
you will have access to some of the worlds most respected
companiesproviding you with challenging, high-visibility projects
that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100
companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and
accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Lubbock , Financial Analyst Needed, Accounting, Auditing , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!